Types of services offered by TCK Consulting:
- Acts as medical liaison for attorneys, physicians and other clients.
- Educates attorneys regarding medical facts and issues relating to a case or claim.
- Researches applicable literature and evidence to determine the merits of a case.
- Reviews and analyzes documents and compares them to the allegations.
- Summarizes medical literature.
- Screens for record tampering.
- Defines and evaluates the standards of care practices.
- Assists in obtaining medical records and identifying missing records.
- Organizes medical records and other medically related litigation materials.
- Prepares chronologies of medical events and correlates them to the allegations.
- Evaluates the possible breach of duty on the part of the healthcare practitioners or facility.
- Accesses issues of damage and causation.
- Develops collaborative case strategies with those practicing within the legal system.
- Provides support during discovery, depositions, trial and other legal proceedings.
- Interviews witnesses and involved parties.
- Prepares persuasive graphic exhibits for trial.
- Identifies and retains expert witnesses.