Teri J. Cox, RN, MS, CLNC
President and Owner
I have been practicing as a registered nurse for over 30 years. My professional skills have been honed in various businesses and programs including managed care, disease management, elder care, hospital administration and education on a college level for registered nurses.
Highlights of my career include:
- Authored and implemented best practice guidelines and clinical management algorithms for cardiovascular disease, diabetes, cerebral vascular disease, respiratory disease, preventative health, end of life/ palliative care and the frail elderly.
- Successfully led large hospitals and health plans through JCAHO and NCQA.
- Authored quality improvement plans which were incorporated by CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services).
- Developed curriculum workbooks and instructional manuals for several diseases, which are used by Nurses, Physicians and Patients.
- Administrative and clinically responsible for one of the best and well-known Emergency Departments, Bellevue Hospital of New York.
- Instructor to undergraduate nurses at Cornell University and Hunter College (CUNY).
- Co-authored a textbook; “Emergency Nursing, first 24 hours”
- Inventor and patent owner for a medical device
See attached Resume for specifics: